– [ ] MEAT STOCK RECIPE | GAPS DIET RECIPES // Meat stock is the very first thing you need to know how to make when starting the GAPS diet. It’s so nutritious and healing, and is very gentle! It’s also very easy to make. Let me how you how!
🐝 Check out my handmade organic tallow balm, tallow soap, salves, and lots more in my shop: https://www.bumblebeeapothecary.com/shop
🐝 Shop this video:
Grab your own copy of the GAPS diet book, “Gut and Psychology Syndrome: https://amzn.to/2Kcq4Yi
🐝 Check out all of my favorite sustainable living products in the Bumblebee Apothecary Amazon store: https://bumblebeeapothecary.com/amazon-store/
🐝 Related videos:
The GAPS Diet for Dummies, Part 1: What is Happening?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nObdV1vG-Xs&t=1s
Part 2: Our Personal Ecosystem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo5CGJxn1AM&t=1s
Part 3: How Does the Damage Happen?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUubjvLgr_k&t=21s
Part 4: What Will We Eat to Heal?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utcthQ1ENhg
How the GAPS Diet Changed Our Lives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PfxtkrvR1g&t=54s
The GAPS Diet Explained in a Nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGPjZfixD0M&t=157s
Getting Started with the GAPS Diet: What You Need to Know Before You Begin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbl3TYXctPc&t=22s
🐝 Watch my complete playlist of all my GAPS diet videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGPjZfixD0M&list=PLT_Q0sBKFjsehDS58RYz1dZNoRSwyTYwV
🐝 Meat Stock Recipe Directions:
* 1 whole chicken, preferably pasture raised
* 2-5 chicken feet (optional)
* 4 quarts filtered water
* 1-2 onions
* 2-3 garlic cloves
* 2-4 carrots
* 2-4 celery stalks
* 1-2 tsp sea salt
* 1 bunch parsley
1. Rinse chicken and feet and put them in a stockpot.
2. Add coarsely chopped vegetables and salt.
3. Cover everything with filtered water.
4. Bring pot to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to a simmer and allow to cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, no longer.
6. Add parsley during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
7. Remove chicken from pot.
8. Reserve chicken meat for other recipes.
9. Allow stock to cool slightly.
10. Strain stock and pour slowly into glass jars.
11. Allow stock to cool to room temperature and then store in the refrigerator.
🐝 For the full written recipe & printable recipe card, head on over to my blog: https://www.bumblebeeapothecary.com/meat-stock-recipe
🐝 Grab my FREE printable GAPS Diet Kitchen Checklist here: https://wp.me/PaqwCB-h1
🐝 Items in my videos I get asked about often:
Our amber necklaces: https://www.funkybirdieamber.com
The reusable snack bags: https://amzn.to/2RhW5io
🐝 My current video equipment:
Canon Rebel T6: https://amzn.to/2P8nj8p
MacBook Pro: https://amzn.to/2LhkcJL
Follow along as I share natural remedies, DIY organic skincare tutorials, how to easily make nourishing and healing food, and all about living a beautiful and sustainable life!
🐝 Follow along with Bumblebee Apothecary:
Contact Marisa: email@example.com
🐝 Check out my organic, handcrafted skincare and baby products in my shop: https://www.bumblebeeapothecary.com/shop
Thanks so much for watching! Be well!
Music: Glen Canyon by Dan Lebowitz
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! ❤️
Tags: meat stock recipe, how to make meat stock, gaps diet recipes, meat stock vs. bone broth, gaps meat stock, gaps meat stock recipe, how to make gaps meat stock, gaps diet, meat stock, gaps, gut and psychology syndrome diet, leaky gut, leaky gut syndrome, weston price foundation, wapf, health, natasha campbell-mcbride, heal autism, autism diet, the gaps diet, Mary Beauchamp, katrine rudolph, Nourished 365, Health, Home, and Happiness, Bumblebee Apothecary,
#bumblebeeapothecary #beewellwisdom #foodheals #meatstock #gaps #gapsdiet #gapsdietrecipes